Graduates will join Connell Consulting as Business Analysts. Business Analysts play a vital role in the team, conducting primary and secondary research, performing quantitative and qualitative analysis, drawing strategic conclusions with support from the wider team, and developing PowerPoint or Excel output for inclusion in the final report.
Analysts may have the opportunity to take ownership of smaller projects early on, with the support of a Consultant, to help build responsibility and support rapid progression.
Analysts will have the opportunity to attend client meetings and help present findings back to clients. They will also have the opportunity to attend sector conferences and networking events.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst who will compliment an existing team of Consultants, Researchers, and Knowledge Management staff across our business.
- A strong academic record, including a degree from a world-class university
- Self-starter mentality and a curiosity for solving business problems
- Excellent numeracy, written and verbal communication skills (completely fluent written and spoken English)
- Attention to detail and demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management with proven ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the health, social care and education sectors is desirable, but not required
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Experience of working with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Google apps or a good knowledge of UK geography, as our projects are mainly UK based
- Right to work in the UK
Although some experience writing reports, doing market research, or consulting would be
desirable, your attitude, motivation and willingness to learn is as important.
- Full time role
- Competitive salary (subject to experience)
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
How to apply
Candidates should email their CV / resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates are then invited to our office in London for an interview.
We are now accepting applications for Business Analysts.