Consultants typically join Connell Consulting as an experienced professional, with extensive proven experience of carrying out consulting work.
As a Consultant you’ll be responsible for managing teams in the design, development, and delivery of consulting projects. In delivering projects, you will be working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports.
You will be expected to assist with business proposals and development initiatives, including supporting the delivery of pitches for client work.
There will be opportunities to participate in formal and informal learning, including attendance at sector conferences. There will also be a wide range of opportunities to represent Connell Consulting at networking events and awards evenings.
We are always on the look-out for candidates with relevant experience, particularly of
carrying out qualitative and quantitative research, managing others, and interacting with clients.
Whilst prior experience of conducting consultancy work in the health, social care or
education sectors is preferable, this is not a pre-requisite for the job. We are also keen to receive applications from candidates with experience in consulting (general), corporate finance or those with corporate backgrounds.
- A strong academic record, including an MBA from a top business school OR an
- Self-starter mentality and a curiosity for solving business problems
- Excellent numeracy, written and verbal communication skills (completely fluent written and spoken English)
- Attention to detail and demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management with proven ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Prior experience or avid interest in key issues and current developments in the health,
social care and education sectors
- Experience managing projects
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques are desirable
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Experience of working with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Google apps or a good knowledge of UK geography, as our projects are mainly UK based
- Right to work in the UK
- Full time role
- Competitive salary (subject to experience)
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
How to apply
Candidates should email their CV / resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates are then invited to our office in London for an interview.
We are now accepting applications for Business Analysts.