A rewarding career.
Connell Consulting has a highly skilled team of Analysts and Consultants with a wealth of experience across the health, social care and education sectors. As a market leading company that offers our clients detailed sector knowledge combined with commercial insight, we work with leading investors, banks, and operators on new and exciting opportunities.
We are interested in receiving applications from smart and driven candidates who are seeking to support the delivery of commercial due diligence and strategic reports for clients across the health, social care and education sectors.
We are interested in receiving applications from smart and driven candidates who are seeking to support the delivery of commercial due diligence and strategic reports for clients across the health, social care and education sectors..
Whilst the nature of consulting means that we are a hardworking team, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We are also committed to building a diverse workforce.
The business operates a flat hierarchy system, providing a wide range of opportunities for self-starters to get involved from day one, be that through contribution to projects and solving client problems, attending external engagements and network events, or getting involved with internal operations, such as marketing, recruitment, or training.
Candidates interested in joining Connell Consulting should have:
- A strong academic record, including an MBA from a top business school OR an
- Self-starter mentality and a curiosity for solving business problems
- Excellent numeracy, written and verbal communication skills (completely fluent written and spoken English)
- Attention to detail and demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management with proven ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the health, social care and education sectors is desirable, but not required
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Experience of working with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience of using Google apps or a good knowledge of UK geography, as our projects are mainly UK based
- Right to work in the UK
Do you sponsor visas for international applicants?
Unfortunately, we are not currently able to sponsor visas for Interns, Students and graduates, or Experienced hires.
When do you start to review applications?
Applications made to Connell Consulting are reviewed on a rolling basis. If we are actively recruiting into a specific role, we advise submitting your application in advance of the application deadline.
Are there opportunities to intern with Connell Consulting?
Internship opportunities may be available over the summer period. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are any openings before submitting an application.
I’ve been working for a few years but have never worked in consulting before. Is there scope to join Connell Consulting as an experienced hire?
Most of our experienced hires have had some previous experience within strategy consulting. We do however accept applications for Analyst roles from people who have no directly relevant consulting experience.